Apply As Instructor
Join the family
We are continuously looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. You can apply for a part-time or a Full-time position as an instructor in one of our schools any time.
How to become a teacher
Please read the guideline bellow to make sure you are eligible for consideration.
We have available teaching positions in our hair schools in montreal. For our hairdressing and barbering programs.
Positions available are:
Usual class schedule in our schools includes:
Monday to Thursday and Saturdays.
Successful candidate will be offered different schedule options.
- Teach Procatice and theory
- Follow course outline and procedures as determined by the school program and guidelines.
- Contentiously monitor student progress and provide necessary guidance.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: student registration and completion of necessary paperwork, payment collection, and student file management.
- Report to the Program Administrator
- Has proven experience in hairdressing and barbering techniques (is a must).
- Has Teaching or Coaching experience (is a must).
- Has Barbershop or Salon management experience (is an asset).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (ability to communicate information effectively and assist students as needed)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated Professionalism, Punctuality and Reliability.
- Be Bilingual